mercoledì 25 giugno 2008

24bis

these were the best moments of my birthday party...
I hanged out just for a dinner, instead my friends made me a surprise!
we went to a mexican restaurant and then to "kenka", a japanese pub...




and in order to wish me good luck, Yuki worn his japanese socks... as a japanese tradition required...



we really enjoyed a lot and I learn how to use chobsticks!!!



at the end, Nori was drunk and he made this amazing speech...

Nori's speech



and then we ate cotton candy made by ourself!



cotton candy



Nori... thank you for the finger on the camera!!!

3 commenti:

QuelloChe ha detto...

You didn't invite me...officially....

shame of you....

Bruce ha detto...

che nostalgia di te..

Anonimo ha detto...

ahhhhhhhhhh mitica elo , oltre al giapponese mi inizi a masticare anche un po l'inglese, brava!!!!!!

baci baci dalla calda e appicicaticcia milano.