mercoledì 9 luglio 2008

bronx zoo

sorry, I've not written for more than a week... but I've been really busy!
so I'm late... however I want to tell you about our day at the bronx zoo!!!

first of all... the bronx is really a wild, dirty and bad place... then, the zoo is very nice, there are bisons, different kinds of monkeys, wild dogs, giraffes, tigers, lions, camels, bears, elephants, gorillas, alligators, crocodiles, wild horses, red pandas, turtles, and many others...
just some pictures:





some animals are in a very confortable condition, other less...
for example, look at the only, sad, marine bears:



I spent a lot of time in front of the sea lions... my favourite animal... I think that in California I'll spend all my days watching them... I love them!



but my darling animal is this...

1 commento:

QuelloChe ha detto...

Is the statue or the man?